Get in the Starting Blocks for Summer sports activities
Now Taking Reservations for Summer 2014!
La Source chalet is ideally located for you to enjoy your summer sports holiday!!
There is still availability on half board for La Marmotte cycle weekend 3 to 6 July 2014 – 3 nights €189.00
A comfortable spacious chalet with uninterrupted and commanding views, and close to all the mythical Tour de France mountain passes in the Alps – including the Alpe d’Huez 21 hairpins a few kilometres away
You choose between differing formulas to suit your requirements:
- Self catering. from €25.00 per person/night sharing double/twin room and only available when there are no other catered guests staying at the chalet. (minimum 3 nights and 5 bedrooms available for 10 persons) Full capacity of the chalet is 20 persons with 9 bedrooms available. email for details for partial or full rental of the chalet for self catering
- Bed and breakfast from €40.00 per person sharing double/twin room: Energy filled breakfast to send you on your way!
- Half–Board. From €70.00 per person sharing double/twin room: In addition to breakfast, afternoon tea and cake/biscuits will be available on your return from cycling, followed by a 3 course dinner with complementary wine, coffee/tea etc
- Full board. From €78.00 per person sharing double/twin room: In addition to above, we will send you off cycling with a energy boosting packed lunch and energy drinks
From your third night at La Source we would be delighted to offer a 10% discount on these prices backdated to the first night!. If you are stay with us for a week then the following prices will apply:
- B&B €250.00 per person – sharing double/twin room
- Half board €440.00 per person- sharing double/twin room
- Full board €490.00 per person- sharing double/twin room
- You have unlimited access to the exterior hot tub with fantastic views of the surrounding mountains.
- We provide you with advice on cycle routes – road maps, route profiles and highlight recommended ‘watering holes’
- There is a ‘workshop’ to assist you with running cycle repairs
- There is secure bike storage and pressure washer
- We can assist you hiring bikes locally – if you choose to travel here without your bike
- We provide you with meals that complement your sport.
- A free laundry service is available for your ‘sports wear’ for guests staying for 3 nights or more
- We have free WIFI to help you surf!
- Transport service each afternoon for you and your bike from Allemont or Bourg d’Oisans and return you to Villard Reculas
- Airport transfer service from either Grenoble or Lyon airports for you and your bike to Villard Reculas return