How to Reduce Your Holiday Cost?
How we can assist you to reduce your ski holiday costs winter 2016:
For many of us skiing holidays have become more expensive over the last few years – firstly with the fall in sterling values, and economic uncertainties.
Many of us are also reluctant to give up the annual ‘winter fix’ of a mountain sports holidays, but are looking at ways to control costs before we leave on holiday and also whilst in the ski resort
Catered chalet holidays have always been considered a ‘budgetting model’ – your holiday is paid in sterling before you leave, and you try to include as much as possible within this price: accommodation, chalet meals, evening drinks, airport transfers, ski hosting etc. And whilst in the resort you try to contain costs further – and if you know these ‘extra’ costs in advance – so much the better for financial planning!
La Source is well aware of guests budgetary constraints in the current economic climate, and for this reason we are:
- Maintaining holiday costs – providing great value for money
- Offering Sunday changeovers - (when possible) to benefit from cheaper flight costs, less congested roads and quieter slopes on the final Saturday
- Offering attractive discounts for group bookings
- Encouraging ‘singles’ with minimal supplements
- Recommending good value ski holiday insurance with Fogg Travel Insurance
- Introducing 3 special themed weeks offering excellent value: ‘Bien-etre’, winter snow shoe walking, and off-piste skiing tuition
- Providing excellent discounts for ski/board equipment hire and lift passes – will not force you to have a full area pass if a Villard Reculas beginners pass is all you need! and will help to match your ski hire requirements to your ability!
- ‘lunch for less’- introducing ‘optional’ full board tariff to include 6 days picnic lunches (£30.00 per person per week extra)
- Allowing use of the washing machine at la Source for a minimal cost. Pay for less airline baggage
- For self catering guests allowing the opportunity on the transfer from the airport to Villard Reculas to shop for food in the larger Grenoble supermarkets – keeping food costs to a minimum
- Giving recommendations for mountain restaurants that continue to offer ‘value’. We will point you in their direction – or take you there. We don’t like being ripped off either!
Please come and talk to us about your ski holiday budget, and we would be delighted to offer advice/recommendations, and compile a quote for a fully inclusive holiday. email: firstname.lastname@example.org